The Driven Performance Group
The employees at Driven Performance form a tight-knit team, working cohesively to deliver outstanding customer service. Below is a list of our groups traits and how they collaborate to create a remarkable customer experience:
- Customer-Focused Attitude: Each employee has a customer-focused mindset, understanding that their success is directly tied to customer satisfaction. They prioritize the needs of the customers and strive to provide exceptional service at every interaction. Their dedication to going above and beyond ensures that customers feel valued and cared for.
- Technical Expertise: The employees at Driven Performance are highly skilled and possess in-depth technical knowledge. They are experienced professionals in their respective fields, whether it be the technicians or our front office staff. Their expertise allows them to accurately diagnose issues, provide reliable recommendations, and perform repairs and upgrade with precision and efficiency.
- Effective Communication: The team members excel in communication skills, both with each other and with customers. They actively listen to customer concerns, ask clarifying questions, and explain complex technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner. Their open and transparent communication ensures that customers are well-informed and confident in the services being provided.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Collaboration is the cornerstone of our team’s success. They work together seamlessly, leveraging each other’s strengths and knowledge to provide comprehensive solutions. Whether it’s sharing expertise, seeking advice, or collaborating on complex repairs, they create a supportive environment where everyone’s input is valued.
- Attention to Detail: The employees pay meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that no aspect of a customer’s vehicle is overlooked. From thorough inspections to precise repairs, they take pride in their workmanship and strive for excellence. They understand that a job done well not only satisfies the customer but also upholds the reputation of Driven Performance.
- Timeliness and Efficiency: Time management is a priority for this team. They understand that customers rely on their vehicles and strive to complete repairs promptly without compromising quality. They efficiently allocate resources, coordinate tasks, and maintain a streamlined workflow to minimize customer wait times and deliver a hassle-free experience.
- Integrity and Trustworthiness: The employees at Driven Performance prioritize integrity and maintain a high level of trust with their customers. They provide honest assessments and never push unnecessary services or products and always prioritize the best interests of the customers, building long-lasting relationships based on trust and credibility.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: This team is committed to staying updated on the latest industry advancements and refining their skills. They actively seek out training opportunities, attend workshops, and stay informed about emerging technologies in the automotive field. Their dedication to continuous learning ensures that they can provide the best solutions and stay ahead of the curve.
By embodying these traits and working together as a cohesive unit, the employees at Driven Performance consistently strive to provide outstanding customer service and establish themselves as a trusted destination for automotive repairs, restorations and upgrades.
Matthew Hart, Service Manager / Lead Technician – Wood Dale
Matt has been working within the automotive repair industry for more than 20 years as a Certified Tech and UTI Graduate. His passion for classic cars, hot rods and motorcycles has inspired him to own a couple of his favorite style cars, a 1956 Chevy Bel Air and 1932 Ford Hot Rod.
Matt remains interested in Drag Racing and chasing after his next car with the hopes to someday own his all time favorite car, a 2013 Cadillac Elmiraj.
Dan Garrett, Lead Technician – Addison
Dan has been working within the automotive repair industry for more than 20 years as an ASE Certified Tech and UTI Graduate. Dan also holds a great passion for hot rods, low riders, custom restomods.
Dan is currently working on building a classic Ford T-Bird with a low rider appearance.
When it’s time to relax Dan enjoys listening to music, attending concerts and hanging out with his dog.
Dan’s goal is to build and own a 1963 Chevy Impala Low Rider and a Chopped & Channeled Model A
Chris Kent, Technician – Woodale
Chris has been working within the automotive repair industry for more than 19 years as an ASE Certified Tech and UTI Graduate.
Chris is a big fan of cars from the ‘30s-50s because they had the best style, and hopes to own a traditional hot rod Model
A roadster someday.
When it’s time to relax, Chris enjoys various forms of motorsports, football and baseball.
Kyle Shear, Fabricator – Addison
Kyle has been working within the automotive repair industry for 14 years, working with various NASCAR teams handling fabrication and mechanical duties.
Kyle’s favorite car is any hot rod or race car and hopes to own a 1969 Camaro Z-28 in the near future.
When Kyle is not at the shop he can be found in his own garage working on his Super Late Model oval tack car getting it ready to hit the track on Friday nights. You can catch him racing under the lights at Grundy County Speed Way
Jon Basak, Parts Coordinator / Technician – Wood Dale
Jon has been working within the automotive repair industry for 15 years, working with various automotive operations in the front of store capacity as well as a technician.
Jon’s favorite car is the Acura NSX but his dream car is the McLaren Senna.
When it’s time to relax, Jon enjoys racing, skateboarding, watching football and spending time with his family
Bill Youngs, Fabricator – Addison
Bill has been working within the automotive repair industry for more than 10 years and has graduated from College of DuPage, T. C. C.
Bill’s favorite car is the Ford Mustang and would love to restore a 1979 AMC CJ-7.
When it’s time to relax, Bill enjoys going antiquing, creating metal art and he also
can be found in his home garage working on his custom truck project.
Nathan Scanlan, Technician’s Assistant – Woodale
Nathan has been working within the automotive repair industry for 1 year, and is working toward continuing his education in the automotive industry.
Nathan’s favorite car is the Ferrari F-40 and hopes to one day own a 1991 BMW M3 LTW.
When it’s time to relax, Nathan enjoys working out and following automotive racing.
Lupe Romero, Parts Coordinator / Front Office Asst. – Addison
Lupe has been working within the automotive repair industry for 7 years, working in various auto dealer offices and BDC experience.
Lupe’s favorite car is the Mitsubishi Evo X and hope to someday own a 370Z Nismo.
When it’s time to relax, Lupe enjoys web and graphic design.
Catherine Lavery, Controller – The Driven Group
Catherine is an accomplished administrative professional with a demonstrated history of working in the investment management industry. Skilled in HR and Personnel Management, Employee Benefits Design and Administration.
Catherine’s favorite car would be a sporty convertible with a touch of class and would have to be red.
When it’s time to relax, Catherine enjoys meeting friends for coffee and gardening. You might even catch her spinning around in her classic Miata convertible or her Motorcycle.
Timmy G , Social Media – The Driven Group
Timmy has been working with computers since grade school. He helps us out with our social media making sure everyone gets to see what is happening around our shops.
Timmy’s favorite car is his 1976 Ford Pinto that his mother gifted him. He currently is developing his own EV platform for it but is delayed due to a small explosion his project created in his basement.
When it’s time to relax, Timmy G enjoys coding and watching Youtube videos.